For performance apparel that goes the distance, look to
. Launched in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour engineers sportswear, footwear and accessories that keep professional and amateur athletes alike cool, comfortable and light on their feet while working up a sweat.
– Soft knit, breathable upper
– Compression-like fit
– Black, dark grey and optic white colourway
– Rubberised toe guard
– Five-eye lacing
– 3D molded midfoot panel with laser perforations for increased ventilation
– Knit ankle collar for a snug, bootie-like fit
– Stabilising external heel counter
– Ultra-breathable and contoured SpeedForm® 2.0 sockliner
– UA HOVR™ foam midsole eliminates impact
– Compression mesh Energy Web to midsole heel for increased energy return
– Knob-textured rubber outsole for traction and durability
PLEASE NOTE: This style runs small. We recommend ordering half a size up.