Created In 1998 by Judith Milgrom and based in Paris, Maje’s Parisian styling appeals to the ultra-chic and effortlessly stylish. Combining a delicate bohemian sensibility with bold feminine detailing. A brand for the modern women, who live several lives in a single day.
Our model is wearing a size 36 shorts. She usually wears a size 1/36 and is 180 cm tall with an 75 cm bust, 56 cm waist and 86 cm hips.
– Length: rise 36cm, inside leg 5cm, leg opening 61cm (size 36)
– Trompe-loeil skirt-style shorts in lurex jacquard
– Updated with metallic shades and an original cut
– With loops at the waist, it fastens with a button
– Features two western-style pockets either side of the hips
– Metallic shades
– Viscose lining
Main fabric: 89% polyester, 7% metallic fibres, 4% polyamide, Lining: 100% viscose, Buttons: 100% zamac
Professional dry cleaning in PC and HC, mild process, Hand wash, Iron at a maximum temperature of 110°C without steam, Do not tumble dry, Do not bleach