For performance apparel that goes the distance, look to
. Launched in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank,
engineers sportswear, footwear and accessories that keep professional and amateur athletes alike cool, comfortable and light on their feet while working up a sweat.
Our model is wearing a size 1X crop top. She is 180.3cm (5’11”) tall with a 113.0cm (44.5”) bust, a 91.4cm (36”) waist and 119.4cm (47”) hips.
– Moisture-wicking, soft-touch fabric; slight stretch; opaque
– Hook-and-eye fastenings to back
– Racerback design
– Moulded cups
– Soft elasticised underbust band
– Mesh panelling for added breathability
– Adjustable shoulder straps
This item is part of our Curvy (+ size) range, which is designed to complement and flatter fuller figures.